Please send articles on adventure to NAF HQ
National Adventure Foundation (NAF) is a non commercial, socially oriented, philanthropic, non governmental organisation (NGO), committed to the promotion of adventure activities and sports among the youth of the country with special emphasis on the underprivileged sections of the society.
However, it does organise ‘exposure to Adventure’ for anyone of any age, gender or vocation, if he/ she is interested in it, as cost effectively as possible, based on ‘subsidy to those who need it, through grants advanced by Govt. Depts. like the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports’, while others pay as per services provided/ arranged.
What Can the NAF Do for you, Individually or as a Group
- Offers all kind Adventure Exposures to youths in all elements i.e. Terrestrial, Aero & Aqua.
- Self Defence Programs for Girls & Specialised Adventure programs for handicapped.
- Adventure Programs including aero & water sports on behalf of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India.
- Adventure programs & training for different Institution, Schools, Colleges.
- Outbound training programmes for Corporates.
- Make available some vacancies in mountaineering Courses at NIM, HMI & JIM..